SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Golden State Warriors’ Draymond Green has been fined $50,000 for tampering, according to the NBA.
On August 7, Green was an analyst on TNT and made comments about Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker.
In response to those comments, the NBA fined Green for violating the anti-tampering rule.
The NBA adopted stricter enforcements ahead of the 2019-20 season. This included:
- Salary cap circumvention
- Free agency timing rules
- Bay Area families who lost loved ones to police brutality say Breonna Taylor decision is not shocking
- Burglaries in San Francisco are up 42% compared to 2019
- The Salvation Army to start annual holiday fundraising early to “rescue Christmas”
- California to end sales of gas-powered cars by 2035
- Several senior citizens injured after a bunch of teens reportedly fired paintballs at them