TORONTO (KRON) -- Through tears, Warriors General Manager Bob Myers said Kevin Durant has an Achilles injury.
Durant went down early in the second quarter of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
He limped to the locker room and was out for the rest of the game.
Durant shouted an expletive as he left the floor, his frustration obvious.
Myers made the announcement about Durant's Achilles during the post game press conference after the Warriors defeated the Raptors to stay alive in the Finals.
"He's one of the most misunderstood people," Myers said. "He's a good person. He's a good teammate. It's not fair."
Myers said they won't know the extent of the injury until the MRI Tuesday.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED 'PEEPING TOM' SEEN AT GIRL'S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF'S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW