LAS VEGAS (KRON) – The NFL on Wednesday announced it is canceling the 2021 Pro Bowl game due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a statement, the league announced it is working with its partners to create other virtual activities to replace the game.
The Pro Bowl was originally scheduled to take place in Las Vegas’ Allegiant Stadium on Jan. 31.
According to the NFL, the 2022 Pro Bowl will be awarded to Las Vegas.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Berkeley warns residents of possible evacuations due to fire danger
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- San Jose: Playgrounds and exercise equipment now open
- Days away until daylight saving and extra sleep
- Several East Bay parks closed Sunday due to fire risk