OAKLAND (KRON) - Wide receiver Antonio Brown is headed to the Oakland Raiders, according to several reports.
The Raiders and the Pittsburg Steelers have locked in a deal for Brown in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth-round pick in the 2019 draft, according to according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
Contract details for new #Steelers WR Antonio Brown: 3 years, $50.125M, source said. Max value is 54.125M. He gets $30.125M guaranteed, more than the $0 he preciously had. The contract was he biggest hurdle.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 10, 2019
The Antonio Brown saga is finally nearing a close. Sources say the #Steelers are dealing AB to the #Raiders in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth round pick in this 2019 draft. Brown will also get a reworked contract that makes him the NFL’s highest paid WR.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 10, 2019
Brown's new contract is for three years and worth $50.125 million, Rapoport says. He's guaranteed to receive $30.125 million.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US