PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Portland Trail Blazers’ star Damian Lillard confirmed that he is playing through the Western Conference finals with an injury.
On Sunday, Lillard said he had separated ribs on his left side. He said he is in pain but it isn’t affecting his shot.
The news was first reported on Saturday night by Shams Charania with The Athletic after Game 3.
“Portland Trail Blazers All-NBA star Damian Lillard has separated ribs and is playing through the injury, league sources tell
@TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Lillard shot 5-of-18 in Game 3 loss to Warriors,” he wrote.
The injury appeared to happen in Game 2.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS