A lot of Raiders fans are upset over the move already and now there is potentially just one last game in Oakland.
Ricky’s Sports in San Leandro is known for its Raiders fan base and on Wednesday night many of them, including the owner are disappointed.
Inside Ricky’s, it’s all about the Raiders.
Fans have been watching this divorce closely.
The word that the Raiders backed out of a tentative deal to play in Oakland for the 2019 season isn’t sitting well with many.
The Raiders have a dedicated fan base that intends to follow them to Vegas when the new stadium opens in 2020.
But since the city filed a lawsuit, the team followed through with its threat to find someplace else to play next year.
As for success in Vegas, fans say only time will tell if this was a good move.
- OAKLAND SUES NFL, RAIDERS OVER ‘ILLEGAL MOVE’ TO LAS VEGAS
- STEPH CURRY SAYS HE DOESN’T BELIEVE MOON LANDING IS REAL
- BAY AREA FAMILY DESPERATELY SEARCHES FOR MISSING STUDENT
- VIDEO: SANTACON PARTIERS TRASH SAN FRANCISCO RESTAURANT
- 9-YEAR-OLD KILLS HERSELF AFTER RACIST TAUNTS, FAMILY SAYS