OAKLAND (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden addressed the media following practice on Saturday to discuss the recent news of the release of wide receiver, Antonio Brown.
Gruden explains the wide receiver is a great guy, but he’s just misundersood.
“We exhausted everything. We tried every way possible to make it work. All I’m gonna say is, it’s disappointing,” Gruden said.
The head coach went on to say he wishes Brown the very best, but it’s time to switch their focus and leave the drama behind.
“Enough is enough. It didn’t work out, it’s time to move on.”
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic