OAKLAND (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden addressed the media following practice on Saturday to discuss the recent news of the release of wide receiver, Antonio Brown.
Gruden explains the wide receiver is a great guy, but he’s just misundersood.
“We exhausted everything. We tried every way possible to make it work. All I’m gonna say is, it’s disappointing,” Gruden said.
The head coach went on to say he wishes Brown the very best, but it’s time to switch their focus and leave the drama behind.
“Enough is enough. It didn’t work out, it’s time to move on.”
- Oakland police chief believes reforms are needed
- Vaccine appointments: When parents can sign up kids 12 and older
- Caught on camera: Man defaces symbolic murals in San Francisco’s Chinatown
- This Bay Area city saw biggest population decline in past year
- Historic-looking property formerly home to SF mayor listed at $11.8M