OAKLAND (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden addressed the media following practice on Saturday to discuss the recent news of the release of wide receiver, Antonio Brown.
Gruden explains the wide receiver is a great guy, but he’s just misundersood.
“We exhausted everything. We tried every way possible to make it work. All I’m gonna say is, it’s disappointing,” Gruden said.
The head coach went on to say he wishes Brown the very best, but it’s time to switch their focus and leave the drama behind.
“Enough is enough. It didn’t work out, it’s time to move on.”
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US