HOUSTON (KRON) – Rockets guard Russell Westbrook announced Monday he tested positive for coronavirus and is currently in quarantine.
In an Instagram post, Westbrook said he tested positive before the team left for Orlando.
He added that he’s “feeling well” and is quarantined, while also advising others to “take this virus seriously.”
- 100 arrested after night of looting in downtown Chicago; 13 police injured
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- South San Francisco school district delays start of classes until August 17
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Lebanese PM steps down in wake of Beirut explosion, protests