LAS VEGAS (KRON) – The Pac-12 game between Stanford and UC Davis has been canceled.
The game was scheduled for Dec. 11, but after consultations between the Pac-12 Conference, Stanford University, UC Davis, and the Big West Conference, the cancellation was decided, according to officials.
The decision was made in accordance with the Santa Clara County Public Health Department’s emergency directive that was issued Nov. 28.
UC Davis agreed in accordance with a pause of competition by UC Davis women’s basketball to remain compliant with Yolo County health orders.
Additional updates on schedule changes will be provided.
- Flags placed at Arlington National Cemetery ahead of Memorial Day
- Dominant coronavirus mutant has ghost of pandemic past – why that’s bad for omicron survivors
- Missing 13-year-old girl sought by Oakland police
- U.S. median rent to reach record high of $2,000 by summer
- Meghan Markle visits Robb Elementary memorial site, leaves flowers