OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) — It’s easy to find places serving up typical tailgate food, like burgers and chicken wings.
But what about vegan food for the big game?
Vegan Mob is known for their vegan barbecue and soul food in Oakland.
The restaurant, located at 500 Lake Park Avenue, stopped by KRON4 to show off their big game favorites like nachos and their popular ‘Mob Burger.’
Watch the segment above for tips on how to make your game day vegan-friendly.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Do the losers get a Super Bowl ring?
- Kansas City Chiefs win second Super Bowl in five years
- Better than Whitney? You be the judge of Chris Stapleton’s Super Bowl national anthem
- Rihanna delivers soaring Super Bowl halftime performance
- Damar Hamlin makes Super Bowl appearance, says he’d like to return to football ‘eventually’