OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) — It’s easy to find places serving up typical tailgate food, like burgers and chicken wings.
But what about vegan food for the big game?
Vegan Mob is known for their vegan barbecue and soul food in Oakland.
The restaurant, located at 500 Lake Park Avenue, stopped by KRON4 to show off their big game favorites like nachos and their popular ‘Mob Burger.’
Watch the segment above for tips on how to make your game day vegan-friendly.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- 104-year-old SF 49ers fan says ‘too-da-loo’ to disappointing game
- Family of coach killed in Kobe Bryant helicopter crash holds fundraiser during Super Bowl
- Chiefs player celebrates Super Bowl win by paying adoption fees for shelter dogs
- Chiefs victory parade scheduled for Wednesday
- PHOTOS: Chiefs win Super Bowl 54