OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) — It’s easy to find places serving up typical tailgate food, like burgers and chicken wings.
But what about vegan food for the big game?
Vegan Mob is known for their vegan barbecue and soul food in Oakland.
The restaurant, located at 500 Lake Park Avenue, stopped by KRON4 to show off their big game favorites like nachos and their popular ‘Mob Burger.’
Watch the segment above for tips on how to make your game day vegan-friendly.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Man in swimsuit who ran on field during Super Bowl identified
- Amazon, Cadillac score with Super Bowl ads
- Bucs’ Javadifar, Locust 1st female coaches to win Super Bowl
- Instead of fire at restaurant, firefighters find ‘hardworking staff’ making 10,000 wings for Super Bowl
- Thousands pack Tampa streets following Buccaneers Super Bowl win