SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)- The very first home game of the Golden State Warriors at the brand new Chase Center is happening Saturday, Oct. 5!
The Warriors will be taking on the Los Angeles Lakers.
You can also times that by four – since it looks like the Warriors will be playing the Lakers four times during the preseason.
Here’s the full schedule:
Oct. 5: Warriors vs. Lakers at Chase Center, 5 p.m.
Oct. 10: Warriors vs. Timberwolves at Chase Center, 7:30 p.m.
Oct. 14: Warriors vs. Lakers at Staples Center, 7:30 p.m.
Oct. 16: Warriors vs. Lakers at Staples Center, 7:30 p.m.
Oct. 18: Warriors vs. Lakers at Chase Center, 7:30 p.m.
Crews are working on the final touches at the Chase Center right now as the first major event is scheduled for Sept. 6 – a concert featuring Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony.
Mark your calendars!
Latest News Headlines:
- WATCH: Pilots describe ‘surreal’ moment plane crashes into water near Half Moon Bay
- Olson, Canha hit back-to-back HRs to lead A’s past Yanks 6-2
- Rizzo homers twice as Cubs beat Giants 5-3
- Players send birthday wishes to former Oakland Raider Neiron Ball, as he fights for his life
- ‘It’s really exciting’: Santa Rosa residents moving back into neighborhood ravaged by wildfire