SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Warriors star Klay Thompson has reportedly suffered a leg injury.
It appears to be an injury to the lower leg and he will be having tests done in the next few days.
According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, he injured his leg during a workout on Wednesday in Southern California.
At this time, it is unknown how severe his injury is.
During the 2019-2020 season, Thompson tore his ACL in his left knee.
No other details have been released at this time. Check back for updates as KRON4 learns more.
- Drone photos capture storm devastation in Indiana
- Canadian Goose nesting in planter at Kansas City grocery store
- ‘Disgusting’: Racist, antisemitic flyers found in Connecticut neighborhood
- Lawsuit planned against Hawaiian Air over turbulent flight
- ‘Beat up by other dolphins,’ dolphin stuck in Virginia creek