SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Warriors star Klay Thompson has reportedly suffered a leg injury.
It appears to be an injury to the lower leg and he will be having tests done in the next few days.
According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, he injured his leg during a workout on Wednesday in Southern California.
At this time, it is unknown how severe his injury is.
During the 2019-2020 season, Thompson tore his ACL in his left knee.
No other details have been released at this time. Check back for updates as KRON4 learns more.
- WaPo: FBI looked for documents related to nuclear weapons at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- Trump’s lawyer: ‘Doesn’t appear’ we will reject warrant release
- Former SF Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum’s wife dies
- These figures in Trump’s orbit have pleaded the 5th Amendment
- Maserati introduces 10-year powertrain warranty