SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Golden State Warriors forward Marquese Chriss was fined on Monday by the NBA after shoving Dallas Mavericks, Luka Doncic.
Golden State faced Dallas on Saturday night at the Chase Center where the altercation occurred.
In the third quarter Chriss got a technical foul for shoving Doncic to the ground.
According to ESPN, Mavericks’ Doncic said, “That happens in basketball a lot, so just move on.”
The NBA released a statement explaining the amount of the fine issued to Chriss, “was based in part on the fact that Chriss has been disciplined on several prior occasions for physical altercations on the court.”
Warriors’ Draymond Green commented on the exchange after the game.
“Marquese played great … and yeah you know the other part excited me. Good to see. That was great,” said Green.
Mavericks had the last say as they went on to defeat the Warriors, 141-121.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- San Francisco 49ers get chance to tie Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots
- Ugly brawl breaks out at end of Kansas State-Kansas game
- 2020 NFL Draft venue is pulling out all the stops