OAKLAND (KRON) — Bay Area legends came out to say goodbye to Oakland’s Oracle Arena.
Game 6 of the NBA Finals is the Warriors last game ever at Oracle.
Bay Area hip-hop legends E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Too $hort, and G-Eazy performed the halftime show — very fitting for Oakland’s last game.
“Holdin it down at halftime,” Too $hort tweeted with a photo of the rappers.
This game is the 2,070th game at Oracle for the Warriors.
They’ll move from Oakland to the Chase Center in San Francisco next season.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF