SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (BCN) – BART is advising that it will not open stations or start running trains at its scheduled 8 a.m. Sunday opening time “Due to a systemwide computer problem.”
The transit agency said it will provide an update when the computer issue is resolved.
At 11:45 am Bart tweeted that all East Bay Stations have opened back up.
At 12:22 pm BAR tweeted that all stations are now open.
Bay City News contributed to this report.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Restaurants can resume indoor dining in Contra Costa County
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Giolito dazzles, Abreu slugs White Sox past A’s in opener