SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Flour and yeast are hot commodities as more people are staying home and baking bread.
It seems like during the pandemic everyone has become a bread baker.
He joined KRONon Wednesday to provide some tips for amatuer bakers. Watch the video above to learn more about baking.
- Cooling centers open in San Jose for relief from heat
- FBI: 130 Twitter accounts removed for trying to ‘disrupt’ presidential debate conversation
- Mudslides related to fires could cause evacuations in Santa Cruz Mountains
- Statewide Flex Alert issued for Thursday
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election