SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Former ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ star Barbara Eden is in San Francisco talking to students who are trying to get a start in the music and entertainment industry.
Eden, who grew up in San Francisco, also spoke to KRON4 while she was in town.
The 88-year-old actress talked about what it was like growing up in San Francisco and her time at the SF Conservatory of Music.
Watch the video above to hear from Eden.
- Marin County added to California’s COVID-19 community spread watch list
- Hit-and-run driver strikes boy riding scooter in Martinez
- 2 San Quentin death row inmates die from COVID-19 complications
- Mountain lion seen roaming San Francisco killed on Highway 1
- 2-alarm fire reported in San Francisco’s Mission District