SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Former ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ star Barbara Eden is in San Francisco talking to students who are trying to get a start in the music and entertainment industry.
Eden, who grew up in San Francisco, also spoke to KRON4 while she was in town.
The 88-year-old actress talked about what it was like growing up in San Francisco and her time at the SF Conservatory of Music.
Watch the video above to hear from Eden.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead