VACAVILLE, Calif. (KRON) — Inmates at Solano State Prison in Vacaville will not be evacuated, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
Instead, both staff and inmates have been given N95 masks to protect against poor air quality.
Officials are actively monitoring the Lightning Fire Complex Fire and believe the institution is not under any immediate danger.
- 49ers Garoppolo sitting out Sunday’s game against Giants
- VIDEO: Alleged kidnapping attempt in Costco parking lot
- Fresno man sentenced in crash that killed couple driving to their wedding
- 2 charged for handling of virus outbreak at veterans home
- Cinemark reopens more Bay Area movie theatres