SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Rob Black has your latest stock news and trends in today’s segment of Winners & Losers.
Global stocks stagnate amid political turmoil.
Retailers are letting customers keep unwanted returns amid high shipping prices and restocking fees.
Streaming services continue to grow, as Disney+ stays on the heels of Netflix.
- 33 missing children, some who were sexually exploited, found in CA operation: FBI
- They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Hazmat team responds to ammonia spill in San Jose
- Here’s when a possible atmospheric river is forecast for the Bay Area