GILROY (KRON) – A 3.3-magnitude earthquake hit south of Gilroy early Monday.
The earthquake was recorded just before 3 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The depth was recorded at 7.0 km.
It was entered about two miles west of Aromas, which is located about 12 miles east of Hollister.
- WATCH: Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- Paddleboarder arrested at Malibu Pier for violating state stay at home order
- IRS to start sending stimulus checks April 9, but some won’t get money until September
- Warm, emotional send-off for recovered COVID-19 patient
- PHOTOS: The spaces we filled, now filled with space