TRES PINOS, Calif. (KRON) – A 4.0 magnitude earthquake rattled Tres Pinos on Wednesday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
Around 7:33 p.m. the quake struck about 12.6 miles northwest of Hollister.
It was measured at about 4.9 miles in depth.
No other details have been released at this time.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead