SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A preliminary 4.1-magnitude earthquake hit near Clearlake early Wednesday.
The earthquake, which had a recorded depth of 2.1 km, hit around 4:57 a.m.
The earthquake was centered about a mile southeast of The Geysers, or about 3 miles northeast of Cobb.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Twitter: wear a mask, get an edit button
- West Hollywood to ticket people without masks
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Vanilla Ice cancels Friday concert on Lake Travis amid coronavirus pandemic
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate