SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A preliminary 4.1-magnitude earthquake hit near Clearlake early Wednesday.
The earthquake, which had a recorded depth of 2.1 km, hit around 4:57 a.m.
The earthquake was centered about a mile southeast of The Geysers, or about 3 miles northeast of Cobb.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Suspect arrested for string of violent crimes in San Francisco
- Levee system’s integrity questioned as crews begin fixing more prominent breaches in South Texas
- More apprehensions at California ports of entry leads to ‘excruciating’ border waits for commuters
- Crews contain fire at Walnut Creek senior care facility