SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A preliminary 4.1-magnitude earthquake hit near Clearlake early Wednesday.
The earthquake, which had a recorded depth of 2.1 km, hit around 4:57 a.m.
The earthquake was centered about a mile southeast of The Geysers, or about 3 miles northeast of Cobb.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses