MENDOCINO COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – A magnitude 4.4 earthquake hit south of Ukiah Sunday morning, according to the USGS.
The quake was detected around 7:00 am with an epicenter 11.0 miles southeast of Ukiah.
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks
- Michigan mom still cannot taste, smell after COVID-19
- Police: Chemicals used to make explosives found at San Francisco RV park
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open in Lafayette for seniors 75 and older
- 9-year-old killed in San Francisco murder-suicide identified
Check back for updates