SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KRON) – A preliminary magnitude 3.2 earthquake struck north of Santa Rosa Friday morning, according to the USGS.
The quake hit around 11:50 a.m. local time.
It had a registered depth of 1.7 km.
It was centered around two miles west of The Geysers.
- Newborn baby found abandoned near Florida mobile home park
- Lisa Loring, who played original Wednesday Addams, dies
- Chiefs star Kelce to Cincinnati mayor: ‘Know your role and shut your mouth’
- Prosecutor: $100 repair bill sparked Half Moon Bay shooting
- COVID still an emergency but nearing key immunity level, WHO says