WATSONVILLE, Calif. (KRON) – A preliminary magnitude-3.4 earthquake struck north of Salinas Wednesday morning.
The earthquake struck just after 10 a.m.
It was centered about a mile west of Aromas.
The quake had a recorded depth of 6 km.
There are no immediate reports of injuries or damages.
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow and the buoy network
- EPA approves 2 Lysol disinfectants as 1st to effectively kill coronavirus on surfaces
- Hiring soared in May as mass layoffs eased
- Santa Clara County’s new ‘risk reduction order’ goes into effect July 13
- Stimulus check update: Report says White House eyeing $1 trillion package