SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – A magnitude 3.6 earthquake struck the South Bay Wednesday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake was reported about 4.9 miles southwest of Alum Rock, or about 8 miles west of Milpitas.
The earthquake had a recorded depth of 7.4 km.
Did you feel it?
- SF’s Golden Gate Park to be fenced off in anticipation of 4/20 day
- East Bay agencies address hate crimes against AAPI community
- 2 arrested for attempted murder of a police officer in Sunnyvale
- Hester Ford, oldest living American, dies at 115
- Caitlyn Jenner to ‘decide soon’ whether she’s running for California governor