KEMEDURAN, Indonesia (KRON) – A preliminary 6.2-magnitude earthquake hit near Indonesia Wednesday.
The earthquake was centered about 72 miles southwest of Bangkalan, East Java.
It had a recorded depth of 592.2 km.
The quake hit around 10:12 a.m. PST.
No immediate reports of any injuries.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- California scientist warns people to stay away from beaches during COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers