KEMEDURAN, Indonesia (KRON) – A preliminary 6.2-magnitude earthquake hit near Indonesia Wednesday.
The earthquake was centered about 72 miles southwest of Bangkalan, East Java.
It had a recorded depth of 592.2 km.
The quake hit around 10:12 a.m. PST.
No immediate reports of any injuries.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Cooling center for older adults open in Marin County
- Red Flag Warning issued across Bay Area
- 50,000 gallons of raw sewage spilled into Oakland estuary after power outage
- Raiders Darren Waller celebrates overcoming ‘dark times,’ reaches star status in NFL
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home