KEMEDURAN, Indonesia (KRON) – A preliminary 6.2-magnitude earthquake hit near Indonesia Wednesday.
The earthquake was centered about 72 miles southwest of Bangkalan, East Java.
It had a recorded depth of 592.2 km.
The quake hit around 10:12 a.m. PST.
No immediate reports of any injuries.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead