SANTA ROSA, Calif. (KRON) – A preliminary magnitude-3.9 earthquake hit the North Bay Wednesday morning.
The earthquake hit around 4:45 a.m. and was centered about 23 miles north of Santa Rosa.
It had a recorded depth of 4.1 km.
There are no reports of any damages or injuries at this time.
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- East Oakland pop-up COVID-19 testing site aims to attract Black community