SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Here’s the latest update from the KRON4 Weather Center.
Finally looking at some rainfall ahead of us today and into the weekend after dry conditions the past few weeks.
Showers should remain light to moderate with anywhere from a quarter of an inch to half an inch of rainfall expected.
Not a washout but a good soaking rain that we need as drought conditions gradually have continued to deepen.
Temperatures this weekend will be noticeably cooler than they were the past few days.
From the 70’s at the start of the week to the 50’s all across the Bay Area both today and tomorrow.
Skies today will be dry for most of the day with cloud cover increasing mid-afternoon and showers moving in mostly after sunset tonight.
Monday and Tuesday of next week will dry back out before showers looking likely again Wednesday into Thursday. Temperatures next week will stay much closer to where we should be this time of year, in the upper 50’s to low 60’s.
Sunrise in San Francisco is at 7:15am. Sunset is at 4:51pm.
Don’t forget you can always get the latest weather updates and traffic alerts with the KRON4 app. Download it for free for Apple and Android.
- This is how much you need to be considered ‘wealthy’ in SF, survey says
- 11-year-old girl who was on life support dies after ATV hit-and-run crash in Apple Valley
- What’s next for A’s waterfront ballpark project after council shoots down public vote?
- Android lock screens may soon be taken over with ads
- SF man arrested for stabbing Walgreens security guard