A storm drenched the Bay Area overnight and drivers are seeing the effects on roads Wednesday morning.
In Larkspur, California Highway Patrol issued a travel advisory for northbound Highway 101 just north of Lucky Drive due to flooding in the roadway.
Motorists are advised to use caution and reduce speed while traveling through areas of standing water.
Use KRON4’s Real-Time Traffic Map to navigate the roadways.
Scattered showers are expected to continue across the Bay Area.
A big storm system is expected to bring heavy rain and winds late Wednesday night and into Thursday.
Get the full forecast in KRON4’s Weather Center.
- ‘ATMOSPHERIC RIVER’ TAKING AIM AT CALIFORNIA
- WOMAN STRUCK, KILLED BY SELF-DRIVING UBER VEHICLE
- ARRESTS MADE AFTER MOB STEALS $48K OF HANDBAGS IN SF
- SHACKLED CHILDREN NOW HAPPY AND SKYPING
- BODY OF MISSING US STUDENT FOUND IN BERMUDA