SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Grab an umbrella before heading out the door Monday because another round of rain is headed to the Bay Area.
KRON4 meteorologist Mabrisa Rodriguez says the rain won't impact the early morning commute, but by mid-morning, the wet weather will start to creep in.
The South Bay will get the first batch of rain, especially San Jose.
The fast-moving system will hit the rest of the Bay Area by the afternoon with conditions drying out just before the evening commute home.
Now a second storm system sets in early Tuesday morning followed by one more.
- ROOKIE OFFICER JUST TWO WEEKS INTO JOB SHOT, KILLED IN DAVIS
- KIDNAPPED TEEN JAYME CLOSS SAYS ABDUCTOR KILLED HER PARENTS
- GOFUNDME TO REFUND $20M IN DONATIONS MADE TO 'TRUMP WALL'
- 2 FEMALE ROOKIE OFFICERS SHOT, KILLED IN 2 DAYS
- TEEN DOES 'BIRD BOX CHALLENGE' WHILE DRIVING, ENDS POORLY