SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Do you hear what I hear?
Rain, showers and winds…all part of our forecast for your Sunday.
The heaviest rain, in total, will be before noon. A break in the rain by noon, before yet another dose marches across, much more sparse, heading into the evening.
KRON4’s Reyna Harvey is out on 101 southbound in Mill Valley where the rain is making the roadways slick and wet. It’s very dangerous, and drivers are urged to use precaution when on the roads.
There are several reports of multiple car accidents across the Bay Area.
Experts are especially concerned about the flooding, and especially in communities like the North Bay, the King Tides also presents some challenges when it comes to flooding.
King Tides give us a look at what high tides are going to look like in the future because of sea level rise.
Additionally, NWS Bay Area issued a Coastal Flooding Advisory until Tuesday and a High Surf Advisory until Monday.
It has been a very busy fire season for people that live in the South and North Bay. There may be a potential for mudslides.
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several states
- Woman says she wasn’t allowed on AA flight because of ‘see-through’ mask
- ‘A pillar and stalwart’: Oldest living American dies at 116
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting, police say