SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Do you hear what I hear?
Rain, showers and winds…all part of our forecast for your Sunday.
The heaviest rain, in total, will be before noon. A break in the rain by noon, before yet another dose marches across, much more sparse, heading into the evening.
KRON4’s Reyna Harvey is out on 101 southbound in Mill Valley where the rain is making the roadways slick and wet. It’s very dangerous, and drivers are urged to use precaution when on the roads.
There are several reports of multiple car accidents across the Bay Area.
Experts are especially concerned about the flooding, and especially in communities like the North Bay, the King Tides also presents some challenges when it comes to flooding.
King Tides give us a look at what high tides are going to look like in the future because of sea level rise.
Additionally, NWS Bay Area issued a Coastal Flooding Advisory until Tuesday and a High Surf Advisory until Monday.
It has been a very busy fire season for people that live in the South and North Bay. There may be a potential for mudslides.
- Look who made People mag’s ‘People of the Year’
- Air marshals rerouted to southern border amid migrant surge
- Team Jacob or Edward? ‘Twilight’ films coming back to theaters
- South Dakota governor bans TikTok for state agencies, employees
- Holocaust survivors offered DNA tests to help find lost family members