SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Progress continues to be made on three major fires burning across the Bay Area, and authorities have began lifting some evacuation orders and warnings for people in fire-impacted communities.
You can check out an interactive map of where the fires are, get size and containment information, and find evacuation centers below. The map will continuously be updated as necessary.
Red icons: Individual Fire
Orange icons: Complex Fire
Blue icons: Evacuation Center
Green icons: Animal Evacuation Center
The fires include:
CZU Lightning Complex (San Mateo, Santa Cruz counties)
Size: 84,640 acres
Structures Destroyed: 1094 (726 homes)
Structures Threatened: 9,374
Structures Damaged: 120
LNU Lightning Complex (Lake, Sonoma, Napa, Solano counties)
Size: 375,209 acres
Injuries: 4 civilians
Structures Destroyed: 1,080
Structures Threatened: 30,500
Structures Damaged: 272
SCU Lightning Complex (Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara counties)
Injuries: 5 (3 first responders, 2 civilians)
Structures Destroyed: 28
Structures Threatened: 20,065
Structures Damaged: 9
>> Latest evacuations, road closures, and more here.
>> Complete wildfire coverage here.
- ‘You don’t want to fall for this’: BBB warns of smart TV scam
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar visits Oakland HS state championship basketball teams
- Starbucks shareholders back independent review of company’s labor practices
- Senator blocks nearly 200 military promotions over abortion policy
- Sea Bowl in Pacifica to close after more than 60 years