SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KRON) – Cal Fire officials say the El Dorado Fire burning near Oak Glen in San Bernardino County was caused by a smoke generating pyrotechnic device used during a gender reveal party.
The fire started Saturday morning around 10:40 a.m. and spread from the park north onto Yucaipa Ridge.
The El Dorado Fire has burned over 2,100 acres and caused evacuations.
- Moderna study: COVID vaccine neutralizes UK, South Africa variants
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games