NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The Glass Incident Fire in Napa County that started early Sunday has grown to 2,500 acres and is 0% contained, according to Cal Fire.
The County of Napa has issued evacuation orders for thousands of people. Anyone in the following areas need to leave immediately.
- All of Crystal Springs Rd and North Fork Crystal Spring Rd.
- Silverado Trail from Larkmead Ln to Deer Park Rd.
- Deer Park Rd to Crystal Springs Rd
- Deer Park Rd to Devils Elbow
- Eastside of Silverado Trail from Larkmead Rd to Deer Park Rd. This includes both sides of Deer Park Road up to Crestmont Drive including Sanitarium Road.
- College Avenue at Howell Mountain Road to White Cottage Road and all of Freisen Drive, including all roads west of College Avenue and Freisen Drive.
- All of Lommel Road
- Eastside of Silverado Trail from Lommel Road to Pickett Road.
- Eastside of Silverado Trail from Deer Park Road to Meadowood Road
- South of St. Helena Road
- West of the Napa/Sonoma County line
- North of Los Alamos / Cleland Ranch Roads
- East of Calistoga Road
- Areas west of Highway 29 from Deer Park Road to Elmhurst
- All of Spring Mountain Road
- Addresses of 3200 Spring Mountain Rd. and above
- South of Cleland Ranch Road
- West of Los Alamos Road
- North and east of Santa Rosa City Limits
- East of Calistoga Road
- South of Los Alamos Road
- West of Santa Rosa City Limits and Los Alamos Road
- Northeast of Highway 12
- West of the Napa/Sonoma County Line, the easternmost boundary of Hood Mountain Regional Park, and westernmost boundary of Los Guilicos Juvenile Center.
Officials have confirmed that the Adventist Health Hospital in St. Helena is being fully evacuated.
Evacuation Warnings have been issued for the East Side of Silverado Trail, from Deer Park to Howell Mountain Rd. Residents should be prepared to leave the following locations:
- All residences on the east side of Silverado Trail from Deer Park Road south to Howell Mountain Road (aka Old Howell Mountain Road)
- All residences on Howell Mountain Road up to Deer Park Road to include all roads off of Howell Mountain Road
- All residences on Conn Valley Road
An evacuation center is now open at Crosswalk Community Church, 2590 First Street. The Napa County Sheriff’s Office asks that people please leave the area and do not park in turnouts.
Officials warned the North Bay and East Bay of potential fire danger yesterday after issuing a Red Flag Warning.
Orders may come without a warning and it is important to be prepared in case of an emergency.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations