SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – Evacuation orders in Santa Cruz County were lifted Wednesday afternoon, according to Cal Fire.
The orders were issued for the Freedom and Panther Ridge fires burning in Santa Cruz County.
“Despite a dozen fires, everyone is able to return home safely,” Santa Cruz County tweeted.
More than 100 homes were estimated to evacuate. No homes were lost and there were no reported injuries either, according to Cal Fire.
To find out important safety information of your zone, search here.
- Powerful earthquake hits near New Zealand; tsunami warning issued
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- Line to exit MPP program grows to 15,000 in less than two weeks
- Raiders GM Mike Mayock: ‘Jury is still out’ on Trent Brown