SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) – President Donald Trump will visit California on Monday to address the widespread wildfires burning across California.
White House Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere announced Trump’s added campaign stop on Twitter Saturday morning.
The president is expected to visit McClellan Park in Sacramento, which has served as a base for CALFire operations, according to DailyMail.
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Angwin under mandatory evacuation order due to Glass Fire
- 16 federal firefighting grants approved in California
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Santa Rosa family loses everything in Glass Fire